JOHANNESBURG, South Africa, 19 May, 2021 -/African Media Agency(AMA)/- Fragmentation typically increases your customers’ costs and risks and slows down the speed of their service delivery. When an incident occurs for your customers, it may be critical to get a technician dialed in quickly to resolve the issue and get their systems back up and running.
Through this free webinar taking place on 27 May 2021 — attendees will learn how to offer their clients true end-to-end network monitoring, analysis, alerting, response, and reporting.
Confirmed speakers include:
· John O Callaghan, Director of Product Marketing at SolarWinds
· Tony Johnson, Product Manager for the Orion Platform & EOC at SolarWinds
· Glenn Lazarus, CEO of ATS Network Management
By attending this webinar, you can help your customers see IT service management differently:
· Learn about SolarWinds ITSM partnership benefits such as training and sales support.
· Find out how your customers can simplify their ever-evolving IT operations management complexities.
· Understand how one unified platform with end-to-end visibility can manage it all—simply.
· Help your customers enhance their network monitoring and management capabilities through the adoption of SolarWinds’ portfolio of connected IT operations management products.
How to participate:
Register for this virtual conference HERE
For more information on this webinar visit: https://itnewsafrica.com/events/event/ats-sponsored-webinar/[t]: 011 026 0981/2 [e]: [email protected]
Can’t make the live webinar? Register and we’ll send you the recording and slides so you don’t miss out.
Distributed by African Media Agency on behalf of IT News Africa.