Emirates is offering Ugandan travellers special offers and five reasons to visit Dubai.
According to an October 20 statement released by the airline, the offers include Economy Class and Business Class roundtrip, a free third piece of luggage of up to 23 kg, bonus Skywards miles and a month’s tourist visa included in the offer.
Under the special offer, an Economy Class ticket from Entebbe to Dubai costs US$359 and Business Class US$1,309. The special offer is for a limited time only and tickets must be booked between October 24, 2018 and November 7, 2018, while travel must take place between October 24, 2018 and March 31, 2019. The cost of the ticket includes airport taxes as well.
“The airline is offering a free third piece of luggage of up to 23kg for Economy Class and up to 32kg for Business Class. This is in addition to the current allowance of two pieces of up to 23kg in Economy Class and two pieces of up to 32kg in Business Class,” the statement says.
Why visit Dubai
Dubai provides a great escape for visitors. Its year-round sunshine, world-class shopping and restaurants, stunning beaches and iconic buildings offers something for the whole family. Top activities to experience in Dubai are:
- Big Adventures at the Dubai Parks and Resort: Dubai Parks and Resorts is the Middle East’s largest multi-themed leisure and entertainment destination, featuring MOTIONGATE™ Dubai, a Hollywood-inspired theme park; LEGOLAND® Dubai, the region’s first LEGOLAND theme park, LEGOLAND® Water Park, and Bollywood Parks™ Dubai.
- Dubai Aquaventure Waterpark in Atlantis: Revelers can experience the rides and slides of the Aquaventure Waterpark, and discover more than 15,000 marine animals up close at the Lost Chambers Aquarium at the Atlantis the Palm Hotel. There are adrenaline-pumping waterslides; underwater mazes and tunnels of this lost civilization as well as sharks, eels, seahorses, and piranhas.
- Arabian Adventures Desert Safari: The travellers also get to experience the red and golden sand dunes of the Arabian Desert on a 4×4 safari, watch the sunset while dune bashing, camel riding, enjoying a falcon show and a Bedouin style dinner in the desert.
- Dubai Frame: Dubai Frame is one of the newest additions to the city’s skyline and represents a remarkable engineering feat. Situated in Dubai’s Zabeel Park and directly between old and new Dubai, the towering structure offers sweeping panoramic views of the city from 150m high. One of its most amazing features is the state-of-the-art clear glass bridge connecting parallel vertical towers to create the shape of a picture frame.
- Dubai Miracle Garden: Dubai Miracle Garden offers a world of floral wonder, a 72,000sqm garden showcasing identifiable structures completely covered with flowers including a rendition of Emirates A380 aircraft. There are more than 50 million blooming flowers throughout the different exhibits as well.
The city also offers a wide range of accommodation to suit all budgets.
Emirates Skywards, the airline’s award-winning loyalty programme, allows its customers to earn and spend Miles with Emirates and flydubai, as well as its wide selection of partners. The airline has also introduced an enriched offering called ‘My Family’ which allows family members to pool up to 100% of Skywards Miles earned on Emirates flights, and redeem rewards faster than before.
In flight experience
On all Emirates’ flights, customers can look forward to hours of entertainment on the inflight entertainment system, ICE, which offers over 3,500 channels of on demand audio and visual entertainment, from the latest movies, music, audio books and games, as well as family friendly products and services for children, including complimentary toys, kids’ meals and movies, priority boarding for families and the use of free strollers at Dubai International Airport.
In addition to the on-board comforts and products, customers will experience the world famous hospitality from Emirates’ multinational cabin crew who come from 135 nationalities and speak over 60 languages, while enjoying chef prepared regional and international cuisine, using the freshest ingredients, accompanied by a wide range of complimentary wines and beverages. Emirates flies daily between Entebbe and Dubai.
The airline emphasizes that the offer quoted above is inclusive of a US$90 fee for their service for obtaining a 30-day Dubai visa to be paid directly at the time of application.