RCS Consult On behalf of their client seeks to recruit a highly competent, motivated and professional individual to ﬁll the position of corporate finance & strategy officer
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide leadership and technical support for strategic human resources planning
- Leading effective talent acquisition
- Contributing to the successful delivery of all HR departmental initiatives and key functions as needed
- Company Manpower Planning: Responsible for developing, defining and implementing short and long term company annual manpower plans;
- Talent Acquisition: Develop long-term effective recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires, create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
- Staff performance management: Oversees the performance evaluation process for staff on probation and provide advice and recommendations for change.
An advanced degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial/ Organizational Psychology, Business Psychology, or any other related field.
Minimum of 3-years hands-on experience in manpower planning, Talent Acquisition and professional human resources generalist in a large organisation
Direct experience developing, implementing or evaluating performance appraisal systems and measures
Two years’ experience at recruitment speciality level of the role is a MUST.
Membership to HR professional body such as (MCIPD, SHRM, etc is an added advantage.
Technical (knowledge and skills) :
Proven track record in manpower planning with at least 3 / 4 years experience
MUST have strong analytic, statistical & database management, advanced excel, report making skills and Microsoft packages i.e Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google suites.
MUST have proficiency in using an HR management system
Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) for recruitment
Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques such as online recruitment, video conferencing, Skype, assessment centres, psychometrics and modern evaluation methods
Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrable ability to communicate passion and enthusiasm.
Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks
How to Apply:
Qualiﬁed and interested applicants should send their Application, CV and supporting documents indicating names and contacts of three professional referees by email on the email provided, not later than 21 February 2019. Email: [email protected] Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.